HS Ocean Group Limited was established in 2010 and has a clear growth strategy for which it has been extensively rescourced and funded.
Growth of the Group is being achieved by:
- Developing and growing its worldwide operations by establishing MODU Service Hubs and MODU Service Facilities in important strategic areas around the globe.
- Forming Alliance Agreements with companies that are world leaders in their respective areas of activity.
- Embracing new technologies to offer new solutions and efficiencies to our clients.
- Recruiting talented and experienced professionals to further expand our activities and our world-wide locations.
- Our focus is on the expanding oil, gas, energy and shipping industries offering an enhanced range of general and specialised niche services to target these rapid growth markets.
- Our aim is to minimise our clients down time and maximise their up time.
HS Ocean Group Limited is a contractor to the Oil, Gas, Offshore and Shipping Industries. Our focus is to offer local content with a global effort.
We have a global network of Country Offices, MODU Service Hubs and Facilities. (see locations)
HS Ocean Group offers an extensive range of services to the oil, gas, energy and shipping markets.
Health & Safety, quality and environmental is of critical importance when working in each of these markets. Our Company procedures and policies have been formulated with this in mind.
Group Company Accreditations & Memberships
- BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008 QMS
- IRATA Full Member Company
- DROPS Member
- ABS Approved Service Provider
- FPAL Registered
- IADC Member
- Renewable UK Member
HS Ocean Group Downloads
HS Ocean Group Folder
Ocean Palfinger MODU Service Hubs Information Sheet
Surface Preparation & Specialist Barrier Coatings Information Sheet
Specialised Access Solutions Information Sheet
IRM - Inspection, Repair & Maintenance Information Sheet